Up to £29.99 = £3.99
Over £30.00 = free shipping
The delicate flowers of an orchid make it one of the most popular indoor plants worldwide. LECHUZA has developed the ORCHIDPON substrate especially for these precious tropical species; it provides ideal conditions for these plants to produce lush flowers. ORCHIDPON ensures your plants receive a balanced supply of water and air, have a good supply of nutrients when they need them, and are kept at a constant pH.
Precious humic substances promote optimal root growth, and they provide the best drainage properties to protect against waterlogging. This ensures orchids are happy and stay well looked after.
ORCHIDPON is available in two sizes: 3 litres and 6 litres.
Overview of the advantages:
- Rich in humic matter for optimum root growth
- Good drainage capability, prevents waterlogging
- Balanced air and water management near the roots to keep plants healthy
- Suitable for all types of orchids
- For magnificent orchids
- Promotes root growth
- Pre-fertilized for 6-8 months
- 100% peat-free to protect nature
- Organic-mineral plant substrate
- Optimal root aeration and high drainage ability
- Loose structure prevents waterlogging
- Optimal nutrient supply stimulates flower formation
- Optimale Nährstoffversorgung regt Blütenbildung an
- Humic substances lower the pH value
- Natural raw materials
- Professional quality
- Made in Germany
Add the LECHUZA-PON plant substrate (included with the pots) as a drainage layer on the separating base in the pot. This is important so the water can be transported from the reservoir to the plant.
Then pour a thin layer of the desired substrate into the container. Just enough to give your plant the right height in the container.
Place the plant in your planter. The roots do not need to be completely removed from the soil.
Fill the container completely with the substrate of your choice, e.g. using the PON shovel.
For the first 12 weeks, water your plant as usual from above, directly onto the substrate. Only water as much as the plant can absorb. Make sure that there is as little water as possible in the reservoir.