Up to £29.99 = £3.99
Over £30.00 = free shipping
Tips: After about six months it is time to fertilize the plants again. With slow-release and liquid fertilizers PERFECT LEAF, plants are supplied with sufficient nutrients and shine in their new greens.
Ingredients: pumice, lava, zeolite, slow-release fertilizer
Suitable for edible plants.
- Suitable for all houseplants
- Ensures healthy plants
- Pre-fertilized for 6-8 months
- 100% peat-free to protect nature
- Purely mineral
- Volume stable - the substrate does not compact and retains its air-permeable structure
- Optimal root aeration
- High drainage ability prevents waterlogging
- Stores nutrients and releases them as needed
- Prevents pest infestation and mold formation
- Particularly suitable for allergy sufferers
- Natural raw materials
- Professional quality
- Made in Germany
Add the LECHUZA-PON plant substrate (included with the pots) as a drainage layer on the separating base in the pot. This is important so the water can be transported from the reservoir to the plant.
Then pour a thin layer of the desired substrate into the container. Just enough to give your plant the right height in the container.
Place the plant in your planter. The roots do not need to be completely removed from the soil.
Fill the container completely with the substrate of your choice, e.g. using the PON shovel.
For the first 12 weeks, water your plant as usual from above, directly onto the substrate. Only water as much as the plant can absorb. Make sure that there is as little water as possible in the reservoir.