Up to £29.99 = £3.99
Over £30.00 = free shipping
Components: pumice, lava and zeolite fine grained, vegetable carbon
- Suitable for all cacti and succulents
- Not pre-fertilized, for demand-based fertilization
- 100% peat-free to protect nature
- Purely mineral
- Volume stable - substrate does not compact, providing stability for tall plants
- Optimal root aeration and high drainage ability
- The fine-grained structure prevents waterlogging and root rot
- Prevents pest infestation and mold formation
- Natural raw materials
- Professional quality
- Made in Germany
Add the LECHUZA-PON plant substrate (included with the pots) as a drainage layer on the separating base in the pot. This is important so the water can be transported from the reservoir to the plant.
Then pour a thin layer of the desired substrate into the container. Just enough to give your plant the right height in the container.
Place the plant in your planter. The roots do not need to be completely removed from the soil.
Fill the container completely with the substrate of your choice, e.g. using the PON shovel.
For the first 12 weeks, water your plant as usual from above, directly onto the substrate. Only water as much as the plant can absorb. Make sure that there is as little water as possible in the reservoir.