Up to £29.99 = £3.99
Over £30.00 = free shipping
Tip: PERFECT LEAF fertilizer provides the extra portion of nutrients so that green plants can grow particularly splendidly in your own four walls.
Ingredients: pumice, lava and black lava, zeolite, vegetable carbon, slow-release fertilizer (specific for indoor plants)
- Suitable for all indoor plants
- Black design
- Exceptional dark color
- Pre-fertilized for 6-8 months
- 100% peat-free to protect nature
- Pure mineral plant substrate
- Optimal root aeration and high drainage ability
- Prevents waterlogging and root rot
- Stores nutrients and releases them as needed
- Charcoal improves soil fertility
- Suitable for complete planting or as a decorative layer
- Natural raw materials
- Professional quality
- Made in Germany
Add the LECHUZA-PON plant substrate (included with the pots) as a drainage layer on the separating base in the pot. This is important so the water can be transported from the reservoir to the plant.
Then pour a thin layer of the desired substrate into the container. Just enough to give your plant the right height in the container.
Place the plant in your planter. The roots do not need to be completely removed from the soil.
Fill the container completely with the substrate of your choice, e.g. using the PON shovel.
For the first 12 weeks, water your plant as usual from above, directly onto the substrate. Only water as much as the plant can absorb. Make sure that there is as little water as possible in the reservoir.